by the time you are reading this, you are about to stalk me ;)

Angels of Jannah

Assalamualaikum to my dear reader.

Angels of Jannah is actually a title for my first mega project in cfs. To be honest, i kind of lazy to be a part of any event held here, not because i'm not interested with all this stuff but because i don't want to immerse myself so deeply in this matter. I just want to focus on my study, but later on InshaAllah in main campus, i will do so if only i have enough time. I guess i will have a lot of free time since i cant go back home every weekend like i always does it in cfs now. Kuantan to Cheras, quite a long distance right? So i have to reduce my frequency of going back home every weekend. Sobs. It's time for me to grow up, stop relying to my parents or precisely be more independent.

Okay this event had passed few months ago, but i just want to update about it so i have something to reminisce later. Program Coordinator, that is my role in that event. Forgot to mention that this event is under bureau of discipline. As a representative from hisbah line up level 2, so me and sarah, who is my assistant which is also my roommate be among the person in charge in this event. Lets take a cursory glimpse about this event.

First day is simple. We just did a spot check for those who were going to night market. Since we are under bureau discipline so that's why our scope is only focusing on covering the aurah properly. Those who went to the night market must wear a pair of socks. It is compulsory not because the rules of cfs but it is the commandment of Allah to all of us.


For the next day, we called Ustazah Fatimah Syarha to give a talk about aurah. The venue is musolla ground floor kc. Never crossed in our mind that many student will participate in this talk as Ustazah has often be called to give a talk in cfs. Vast of faces and flood of students. The principle also surprised with it and alhamdulillah she praised us for all of our efforts. Unfortunately, me and fatin only can join this talk a few minutes before it ends because we have extra class on that night. Fatin is the person in charge for the catering and after the talk we ate together with ustazah, the one who is so gentle, soft spoken and sweet.

 Ustazah Fatimah Syarha :)

                                               All those person in charge in this project

And the last day we did a flash mob, also about aurah, The song used is 'kalau berpacaran' . It should be more committee involved but most of them had class on that evening. Quite embarrassed to do it in front of the kc square, but what to do, we had to put aside that feeling. Whatever it is, the principle and fellow satisfied with this event and their claps is more than enough for us. Alhamdulillah, on the whole, this project was a success. Thanks for all the commitment and cooperation given.