by the time you are reading this, you are about to stalk me ;)

Them


Salam my silent readers :)

 Lai lai, lets meet my new classmate. 
I thought they're not the one that like to say cheese on camera
but yeah tettt, i'm wrong
when i said 
'korang2 pandang depan, nak tangkap gambar'
and nahh the result

them

 

 above from left : ana and me
Below from left : odah and dayah




Actually, this is part of my self reminded to do my biology assignment. Seriously procastination is not good. There's another assignment to do too. Pffft. I have to go back to my hometown carrying my bulky books, compilation paper, and other related stuff since I also have to sit for my mid semester exam after hari raya. So saddd but what to do, just accept it :)  Oh yeah i'm going to my hometown at Malacca tomorrow. Two days earlier from hari raya because my mom wants to spend few days left of ramadhan and terawih at her own village. And now i have to start packing. So bye and assalamualaikum :)