by the time you are reading this, you are about to stalk me ;)

From KL to KL

Salam all.

From Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Linggi

I just coming back from my village. Never slipped in my mind that I'm gonna spend my weekend at Malacca.  On saturday morning, suddenly my mom said that we'll be going back to village so she asked us to pack our things. She will never accept 'no' as the answer. Frankly speaking, I already set my mind that I just want to spend my weekend at home, but yeah what to do, I had to accept it. On my way, I felt like I started to enjoy the journey and I'm getting excited to reach there. I felt like I freeze my hectic life when I immersed myself in peaceful ambience and clean air. Cliche words, free from hustle bustle of the city. Haha. No books no assignments and  NOTHING related to my study can be done. I lost my mood to study. It just so great ! Haha. Nahhh how you will answer your quiz, bi? It's okay, just chill. Nothing to be regrets as time already passed. I dont bring my phone and broadband. So totally be a kampung girl for two days. Hehe. I'll be going to cfs tomorrow morning. So classmates, see you tomorrow :)